Desiccant-based rental air dryers have capacities up to 5,400cfm with dew points as low as -100°F (-40°C),
Dried, filtered, pressurized air can serve many useful functions at manufacturing sites, construction projects or for other industrial applications. CKG meets these needs with regenerative desiccant- based rental air dryers as well as refrigerated units.
Desiccant Rental Air Dryers
Desiccant-based rental air dryers have capacities up to 5,400cfm with dew points as low as –
100°F. The units come equipped with mounted particulate and oil-removal prefilters, automatic
condensate drains, and an afterfilter that cleans outlet air down to .01 micron
• Rated at -40’C dew point
• Rugged design for Rental Industry.
• Mounted Pre-Filter with DP gauge to protect desiccant bed from oil and particular contamination
• Mounted after-Filter with DP gauge to remove dust and desiccant fines from final air system.
• Premium grade desiccant beads offer enhanced surface area and high crush strength which prolongs bed life
• Large desiccant beds ensure 4.8 seconds of contact time.. allows wet, saturated air at the dryer inlet to be dried to the required dew point
• 30% extra desiccant provided to compensate for natural bed aging.. ensures top performance overexpected 3 to 5 years of desiccant bed life
• Large flow diffusers ensure even flow distribution through the bed and eliminate channeling
• Towers are sized so that air velocity through the bed won’t fluidize the desiccant which prevents bed movement and desiccant dusting
• Up-flow drying allows water and heavy contaminants to drop out of the air stream as they enter a tower which protects the bed from contamination. This makes it simple to discharge the contaminants when the tower depressurizes.
• Cleanable stainless steel flow diffusers/support screens and separate fill and drain ports for ease of desiccant replacement